After a number of requests from customers for an optional speaker stand designed specifically for Sopranino, ENIGMAcoustics decided to respond to the market and undertake the challenge. It turned out to be no easy task. The charge was to create a proprietary stand that was both functional and elegant, and specifically designed to allow the Soprano to be placed at a scalable, optimised height for use with a wide range of speakers. It also had to have superb sonic qualities.
Ultimately what emerged after a six month effort was a beautifully executed stand comprised of precision machined metal of the highest grade, finished to perfection, and easily adjustable. It can only be described as an incredible combination of beauty and functionality, and a stand worthy of being associated with Sopranino.
- Precision machined metal construction. Solid and stable
- A perfect visual complement to Sopranino
- Adjustable positioning location for Sopranino, ranging from approx. 36″ up to 48″ (900mm – 1200mm)
- Slim & compact for minimal visual intrusion
- Easy clamp system for the secure attachment of Sopranino