Building on the award-winning Zenith Music Server, the new Zenith Special Edition (SE) takes your music to new heights. With a new Triple-Linear PSU designed by Sean Jacobs, custom-wound toroidal transformer and a raft of improvements on EMI shielding and vibration isolation, the Zenith SE picks up the trademark PRaT (Pace, Rhythm and Timing) and neutrality of the Zenith and adds more body to the music, improving the depth and height of the soundstage. Music becomes more natural, involving and exciting.
Attention to detail that makes a difference
A number of improvements were added for this exclusive 100 units Special Edition:
• New oversize, custom-wound audiophile toroidal transformer with 3 independent outputs for each Linear Power Supply
• New Triple-Linear power supply designed by Sean Jacobs using high-end Mundorf caps
• Three anti-vibration feet with asymmetrical positioning to better isolate vibration without affecting dynamics
• Audiophile-grade silver-coated and shielded cabling for internal connections, hand soldered directly to circuits to lower impedance from connectors.
• Improved EMI protection for the internal components
Powered by innuOS
As with all other ZEN MkII, the ZENith SE is powered by innuOS – Innuos’ own operating system developed in-house. It enables a complete computer-free operation for managing CD ripping, importing digital music and editing album data and cover art. Recently added features on innuOS version 1.2 include the ability to playback music stored on an external NAS and the possibility of using it as Roon Core Server or Roon Player.
The Special Edition Zenith will start shipping in July with a retail price of £4999 for the Zenith SE 2TB or £6699 for the 4TB version. Numbers are limited to strictly 100 – pre-orders are now being taken.
Click the link for more details or to pre-order: https://www.dbhifi.co.uk/shop/music-servers/zenith-special-edition/
- On June 6, 2017